sábado, dezembro 29, 2018

Running Away

Oiça Bob Marley em Running Away (ao vivo no Festival da Unidade de Amandla em 1979).
[Chorus]
You running and you running
And you running away
But you can't run away from yourself

[Verse 1]
You must have done (must have done)
Something wrong (something wrong)
Said: you must have done (must have done)
Wo! Something wrong (something wrong)
Why you can't find the
Place where you belong?

[Verse 2]
Every man thinking his
Burden is the heaviest (heaviest)
Every man thinking his
Burden is the heaviest (heaviest)
You still mean it: Who feels it knows it, Lord
Who feels it knows it, Lord
Who feels it knows it, Lord
Who feels it knows it, Lord

[Chorus]

Yeah-eah-eah-eah - from yourself

[Verse 3]
Brr - you must have done something
Something - something - something
Something you don't want nobody to know about
You must have, Lord - something wrong
What you must have done - you must have done something wrong
Why you can't find where you belong?

[Verse 4]
Well, well, well, well, ya running away, heh, no -
You running away, ooh, no, no, no
I am not (running away), no, don't say that - don't say that
Because (running away) I am not running away, ooh! (running away)
I have got to protect my life, (running away)
And I don't want to live with no strife. (running away)
It is better to live on the housetop (running away)
Than to live in a house full of confusion. (running away)
So, I made my decision and I left you (running away)
Now you coming to tell me (running away)
That I'm running away (running away)
But it's not true (running away)
I am not running away (running away)

Sem comentários: